24th ESGLD Workshop and Graduate Course
7th to 11th September 2022
Please refer to the section below for the latest COVID19 Recommendations
- We have asked delegates to provide their COVID19 vaccination status during registration.
- We recommend you take a COVID19 lateral flow test on the day of arrival to the meeting.
- We encourage everyone attending this meeting to take a COVID-19 test during the meeting.
- Although face masks are no longer mandatory in the UK, we invite delegates to continue wearing face masks, especially in the lecture hall if you feel more comfortable in doing so.
- If you have COVID19 symptoms please follow physical distancing rules and contact the meeting organisers via email who will be able to advise on testing availability near the venue. Should you test positive, please contact the conference organisers via email immediately.
- We will review the guidance and information in relation to COVID-19 closer to the meeting time.
- Hand disinfectants will be made available at the location.
There is a Pharmacy at Lancaster University Campus. Opening times: 11:00 – 19:00 Monday to Friday, 10:00 -13:00 on Saturdays.
For further information regarding 24th ESGLD Workshop and Graduate Course, 2022 Lancaster please contact:
Dr Tereza Andreou
School of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
3.721 Stopford Building
The University of Manchester